Established by Maine’s great outdoorsman and his wife, Gene and Lucille Letourneau, the Ice Fishing Derby attracts sportsmen throughout the state to compete for prizes for the largest catch in several categories. This multi-generational family event introduces young people to the art and fun of outdoor sports. Children ages 15 and under are encouraged to compete.
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 19
Silent Auction: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sheba's Wicked Kitchen: Noon - 5 p.m.
Official weigh-in: 2 - 5 p.m.
Maine Cabin Masters: 2 - 5 p.m.
- Fish must be caught on the day of the Derby
- Entrant must have valid ticket to enter
- No frozen fish accepted (entrant's responsibility)
- Must be legal fish caught in legal waters in the State of Maine
- No entries accepted after 5 p.m. EST
- One fish per ticket
- Judges’ decisions are final
Fish Categories & Prize Structure:
Adult First Place: $100.00 cash
Adult Second Place: $50.00 cash
Salmon, Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Togue,
Splake, Pickerel, Pike and White Perch
Child First Place: $50.00 cash
Child Second Place: $30.00 cash
Child Third Place: $20.00 cash
Child is 15 & under, same categories as adult,
plus Yellow Perch and Black Crappie
YETI Tundra 65 Cooler Package
* Each ticket purchased will enter you for a chance to win the door prize.
Sponsored by - Nale Law Offices
NEW Family Fun:
Silent Auction • Tasty Food by Sheba's Wicked Kitchen • Corn Hole • S’mores Bar • Fire Pit • Children's Activities • Popcorn • Game of Pool